Howard Orloff Volvo Cars has solid relationships with several trusted lenders to help you secure the vehicle of your dreams. You can be approved in just a few hours and in some instances, just a few minutes. Simply fill out our short application form and we'll get right to work for you. An Internet Financial Advisor will contact you with your various loan/lease options, approved APR rates, and any factory incentives that may be available for you.
General questions about financing:
What's the difference between a loan and a lease? When you obtain a loan for a vehicle, your down payment and your monthly payments go toward the total purchase price of your vehicle. When you have paid off the financing, you own your car.
When you lease a vehicle, you make payments to use that vehicle over the term of your lease. We always recommend that you consult your accountant or financial advisor to discuss your particular situation. At the end of your lease, you don't own your car, rather you have options; you can return it to the lease company, or you can purchase your vehicle for the pre-determined residual value and keep it.
How do I choose between financing with a lease or a loan? Consider what you want to drive, how much you plan to drive it, and how long you expect to keep it.
Leasing is worthwhile if...
- You want the most "vehicle" for your monthly payment;
- You drive less than 15,000 miles a year;
- You like to trade-in your car every three (3) years or less; and
- Owning your car outright is not important to you.
Financing is better if ...
- Owning your car outright is important to you;
- You plan to enjoy your vehicle for a long time (in excess of three (3) years);
- You want to customize your vehicle; and
- You want the maximum flexibility regarding the number of miles you drive and how long you keep your vehicle.
Typically, the monthly payments on a lease are significantly lower than if you obtain a loan to purchase your vehicle, while having a loan gives you more flexibility in terms of ownership. Over the many years in business, we have forged relationships and worked well with several financial institutions to get our customers the best financing available.